Wednesday, November 12, 2014

.....

Saying truly deep in my heart,  I miss my dad so much.. was at coffee bean and saw a person who walks like my daddy.. feel like burst into tears but i stopped. I was thinking if he is still around, for sure he will support me...  im so worry tat I'll  be jobless after i graduated. But im sure he'll tell me, dun worry girl, try ur best to get a job.. I feel secure because at least I know there's someone behind to support me if I'm still unemployed.. this matter really a matter for me which I din tell anyone.. daddy's roles are very important... I just feel tat im lack out of something.. I just dun know why, he has the power tat only him can gives to me.. I truly understand those who lost his or her father in their life.. hope you rest in peace, papa.. I'm good here my beloved daddy... miss u so much till words can't be expressed....

No comments: