Sunday, May 18, 2014

........

people tend to regret after things have became tooo late... wanted to apologies, but you are no longer alive anymore... always because of my temper, u tolerate me all the time... do u know wat, i miss u so badly... i wan u here so badly... where have u been all these while?? i wan to apologies for wat i have done to you.... you havent listened to me yet... i havent talked to u too~~~ how could it be like tat??? the man who accompanied me for the past of my life... i miss all the moment we spent together.... seems we couldnt meet each other and talk together anymore like you came to penang find me and bring me out for lunch and dinner... you hold my hand and asked how am i, how was my studies and am i dating?? you told me the road that you like most in penang with the birds along the path.. i just miss u so much, pa... can you meet me in my dream?? i just wan to know if u were good in another world.. omg.... i just~~~~~~~ too miss you, my beloved papa..... i miss ur smile... i miss ur everything... pls take care of urself well in heaven :*

Love you, ur dearest....

No comments: